This year has brought an unprecedented new world to our lives. Never before has good health been so important. Here at the California Health & Longevity Institute, we believe that knowledge is a powerful motivator for personal health. Our scientifically-proven fitness assessments are effective tools for developing health benchmarks, setting goals and measuring success. Experience one of our personalized assessments to discover vital information about your metabolic makeup, heart strength, and nutritional needs.
Our Commitment to Your Safety & Wellbeing
Johns Hopkins Medicine International and Four Seasons have established a dedicated COVID-19 Advisory Board, bringing together Four Seasons leadership and top experts from Johns Hopkins Medicine International to inform our health and safety decisions based on the latest scientific knowledge.
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, our Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees and members within the new COVID-19 environment.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols and Guest Wellbeing
- In addition to existing continuous cleaning protocols, we are adding rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfecting processes during the day and also overnight.
- Medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus with a kill time of less than one minute will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property and masks will be available upon request at the hotel’s main entrance.
- We will be adjusting our Fitness Center Hours and Indoor Pool Hours to 6am – 9pm to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting overnight.
- Temperature readings along with health screenings will take place at the Hotel’s main entrance per L.A County Board of Health Regulations. Individuals with a body temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted entry into the property.
- Social distancing will be enforced with equipment removed from use to enable adequate 6ft spacing between our members and guests.
- Locker room amenities, such as razors, body lotion, hairdryers, mouthwash and laundry bags will not be on display in public areas but will be available upon request.
- Members and guests will be asked to use disinfectant wipes on equipment before and after use in addition to our rigorous cleaning protocols. Our disinfectant wipes, approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19 are proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria & viruses while having the safest EPA Toxicity Rating. Disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the fitness center.
- Fitness equipment will be available on a sign-out basis so that we can ensure each piece has been thoroughly sanitized prior to use.
- Class, gym floor, poolside seating and locker room capacity will be carefully monitored to ensure there is adequate space for all members and guests, considering social distancing guidelines.
- Face masks will be required when entering the property, and are also required in all public areas per the L.A. County Board of Health’s regulations. Patrons may remove masks only when dining, swimming and when exercising within the fitness center.
Looking for motivation, guidance, or a customized plan to achieve your fitness goals? Book a personalized consultation with one of our expert Exercise Physiologists and get started on your journey towards better health -and better results – today!
50 minutes, $175
25 minute follow up, $95
Receive private, expert instruction in fitness, yoga or Pilates emphasizing proper techniques in a results-driven format. Our certified trainer will motivate and refine your existing program or create a new one to optimize results.
50 minutes, $150
25 minutes, $95
Series of 12 sessions, $1,590
(must be purchased on-site)
Posture and Movement Assessment
A great assessment tool for those who may be struggling in their workouts, have aches & pains or are low on energy. Our experts carefully examine flexibility, posture and balance to assess how your body moves in both a static and dynamic fashion for optimal physical functioning.
50 minutes, $165