Cauliflower Soup with Truffle Oil
We love to see our guests’ faces at the Wellness Kitchen when they first taste a rich, puréed vegetable soup. The velvety texture and wonderful subtlety of flavor makes eating vegetables so easy!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (3 lbs.)
- 1 qt. reduced sodium, organic vegetable broth
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tsp. truffle oil
- Heat olive oil in large soup pot.
- Add garlic, onion, celery and fennel; sauté until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until cauliflower is very tender.
- Puree soup in batches in blender or use immersion blender. Return to soup pot.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve in soup bowls, drizzle each bowl with ½ tsp. truffle oil.