(Last Updated: September 13, 2006 )
1. Data Controller
This website and all data and information submitted to it are controlled by Westlake Wellbeing Properties, LLC, doing business as California Health & Longevity Institute (“we”, “us”, “our”).
2. Your Consent
3. What Information We Collect from You
(a) When you visit our website, we automatically collect the following categories of information from you:
• the date or dates, and the start and end times, of your visit,
• the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet,
• the IP address of your Internet Service Provider,
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address,
• the type and version of your Internet browser and operating system,
• the specific pages, images, videos and forms you access on our site,
• the Internet address of the website from which you entered our website,
• the Internet address of any website to which you go from our website,
• any search engine that referred you to our website, and any search strings or phrases you entered into the search engine to find our website,
• demographic information regarding the country of origin of your computer and the language(s) used by it, and
• your e-mail address (if you e-mail us).
(b) One way we collect the above information from you is by using devices such as “cookies”. “Cookies” allow a website operator to track a user’s navigation within the website, and to track the accessing, forwarding or deletion of an e-mail. They often work by transferring pieces of information from a web server to the user’s browser or hard drive, either for an individual session or for longer. Most computers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your computer notify you when you receive a new cookie or even to refuse to accept cookies, but you may as a result not be able to take advantage of some or all of the services and features on our website. (c) In addition to collecting information from you automatically, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter on our website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may as a result not be able to take advantage of some or all of the services and features on our website.
4. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to improve our service to you, and for other business purposes, including but not limited to facilitating reservations, marketing research, promotional activities, and statistical analyses. We may use the information to notify you by telephone, e-mail or regular mail about changes to our website, new or existing products or services, or special offers.
5. No Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
6. How You Can Access, and Update or Correct, Your Information
You can access your personally identifiable information on our website, and update or correct the information, by logging on to the website using the password you create for logging on.
Neither this website nor any part of it is intended for use by any child under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone who is under 13 years of age. In addition, this website does not sell or provide services, products, memberships or other items to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you do not have our permission to use this website, even under the supervision of your parent or guardian. If you are over 13 years of age but still under 18 years of age, you have our permission to use this website only if you are doing so under the supervision of your parent or guardian.