At California Health & Longevity Institute we take pride that our guests are guided by a team of health and hospitality experts. We work diligently at selecting the right team with advanced education and tactical training to provide our guests with trust and comfort in our expertise. Partnered with Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village we believe in the principles of hospitality; recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves.
If you are interested in joining the team at California Health & Longevity please send your resume, cover letter, and credentials to: email@example.com
Current Available Positions
Registered Dietitian with culinary skills to teach wellness cooking classes to corporate groups, hotel guests, and community guests along with trained Sustained Living Chefs and assistance. Requires culinary skills in teaching home cooking and teaching wellness concepts that encompass the California Health & Longevity Institute position on nutrition and wellness.
Strong and clear communication style, public speaking and presentation skills, and confidence in regards to culinary and nutrition messaging. Works collaboratively with Wellness Kitchen Manager, Chefs, and assistants supporting culinary team, and guest in Wellness Kitchen experiences. Other requirements include strong program solving skills, time management skills, multitasking, and guest experience management.
Registered Dietitian status valid and in good standing with 5-years of experience in education.
Basic culinary education preferred.
ServeSafe Food Handlers Certification and HIPAA Certification
Provides Medical Nutrition Therapy to guest and patients in a wellness setting by assessing nutritional status, developing a plan of care to prevent chronic disease and improve overall well-being. Counsels guests or patients about specific food requirements, eating habits, and therapeutic nutrition. Utilizes assessment and evaluation techniques that consider the demographics, age, cultural, and ethnic concerns. Documents assessment, plan, and actions. Collaborates with a multi-disciplinary team on nutrition-related matters.
Knowledge of current therapeutic approaches and principles of Medical Nutrition Therapy and the ability to plan, develop, and deliver nutrition interventions as well as provide individual nutrition consultations and group presentations. Knowledge educational concepts and techniques used in counseling those with eating habits and behavior issues. Knowledge of principles and practices associated with menu planning. Knowledge of guest experience concepts and ability to exceed guest needs and expectations in providing excellent service in a direct or indirect manner.
Minimum of 10 years of clinical experience and 3 years of acute care clinical hospital experience.
Valid registration as Registered Dietitian in good standing and HIPAA certification.
Ability to work weekends and evenings.
Seeking qualified and certified group fitness instructors in the following areas of expertise: yoga, Pilates, cycling, HITT, body sculpting, bootcamp, and/or dance.
Seeking Exercise Physiologist to provide strength training instruction including classes using free weights and aerobic equipment in addition to cardiovascular including classes held on spin bicycles, treadmills, elliptical and Fitness Services including, but not limited to, consultations, personal training, exercise testing (such as cardiovascular stress tests), exercise assessments (such as postures and movement and resting metabolic rate). Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology or related field and M.S., ACSM, CSCS or ATC credential and Contractor agrees to perform the Services.
The Research Medical Assistant is involved in various aspects of research studies including but not limited to: study recruitment and scheduling, subject correspondence and follow up, data collection and entry, clinical evaluations and specific study related tasks per protocol.
- Answering and directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, contacting subjects to verify appointments and review study visit instructions
- Conducting screenings and reviewing eligibility
- Obtaining and reviewing medical records per study protocol
- Obtaining informed consent
- Assists coordinator in the development of operational plans for the implementation of the study
- Assists coordinator with creation of source documents during study start-up process
- Maintain subject charts and ensure proper and accurate documentation of subjects visits
- Accurate and timely data entry and query resolution within multiple databases
- Specimen collection, including multiple daily blood draws
- Clinical evaluations per study protocol, including but not limited to: EKF, PFT, IOP, Visual and Auditory Assessments
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Medical Assistant Certification or diploma required
- Extensive and strong phlebotomy experience required
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines and Code of Federal Regulations for the protection of Human Subjects.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of patients, employees, and company information at all times and adhere to HIPAA guidelines
- Minimum of three years’ Medical Assistant and phlebotomy experience
- Previous experience in clinical research is a distinct advantage
- Experience performing: EKF’s, PFT’s, IOP’s, venipuncture, visual and auditory assessments, biospecimen collection and processing, and other standard medical office technologies
- Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, self-starting, quick independent learner, flexible and able to multi-task.